The submission deadline for the Hosted Buyer Programme has closed.
The IDEM 2018 exhibition rolls out the red carpet for key buyers from the Asia Pacific region. Do you work in procurement at a dental wing within a hospital or dental chain or are you a distributor, supplier, wholesaler or retailer focused on dental products? If yes, this programme will help you maximise your time at the IDEM 2018 exhibition. Qualifying buyers will be given a number of privileges such as access to a meeting lounge, complimentary use of our online business matching platform and fast-tracked badge pickup.
Submission Deadline: 8 December 2017
Terms and Conditions
- Only available on a first-come-first-serve basis and is also subjected to Organizer’s approval.
- Allocation of the hotel is subjected to availability and Koelnmesse Pte Ltd Hosted Buyers Organizing Team reserves the rights and final decision for the allocation. Any additional cost incurred from personal extras at the hotel will be charged to the buyer’s credit card upon check-out.
- This privilege is not transferable and buyers must not be partners/sponsors of IDEM 2018.
- Organizer reserves the right to withdraw trade buyer from this program if any action of selling or promoting products and services of trade buyers to exhibitors are identified during this programme.
- The Organizer will only contact you if your application is approved for further procedures.
- Trade buyers will receive Buyer Confirmation Letter and their meeting schedule one (1) month prior to IDEM 2018.
- Koelnmesse Pte Ltd reserves the full right to amend any of the above terms and conditions and/or any part of the program without giving prior notice should the need arise. The Organizer will not take liabilities for any unforeseen and unfortunate circumstance during this programme
All information is correct as of July 2017 and may change without prior notice.