- Meet over 8,000 attendees from 91 countries at IDEM Singapore. With a powerful combination of an extensive trade exhibition and world-class scientific conference, the event attracts dental professional from every facet of the dental industry.
- Tap into growth opportunities in Asia-Pacific markets. With the rise of ASEAN markets and a growing middle class, who are able to afford better healthcare, the Asia-Pacific dental market shows no sign of slowing down.
- Engage with decision makers and influencers in high caliber discussions. 50% of surveyed attendees at the last edition of IDEM Singapore had significant influence or made the final decision on equipment and services purchasing.
- International Dental Exhibition and Meeting (IDEM) Singapore 2016 is an Approved International Fair (AIF). This is an endorsement by the Singapore Exhibition and Convention Bureau (SECB) attesting to the quality and international appeal of our show. You will be assured of:
- Reaching a significant number of regional and international trade visitors.
- Participating in an event that receives marketing support from the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) through its website, e-newsletters and press releases.
- Being eligible for Double Tax Deduction (DTD) if you are a Singapore-registered company exhibiting in this event and not enjoying any tax relief under the Economic Expansion Incentives Act
Click here to find out more about AIF and DTD.
Supported By Endorsed By Held In